Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sisters' Dinner

On Sunday night I went to a little Sisters' Reunion. Ah, I am so grateful for my mission buddies. We all have such different personalities and lives, yet we have Norway as a powerful bond. We (they) made kjøttkaker, poteter, gulrøtter, brokkoli, og frukt med saus, ååå, så deglig! (Translation: meat cakes, potatoes, carrots, broccoli, and fruit and vanilla sauce.) As delicious as the food was, the company was even better. I will forever be grateful for my mission companions and accociates. I never anticipated what a great blessing they would be to me both on and after my mission.

Sisters Butterfield, Taylor, Johnston, Brown, Dunford (Berggren), og jeg.
I trained Sister Taylor, was in the MTC and served with Johnston and Brown, and was with Sister Berggren a good seven months. Yeah, I know these girls. 

As for first names: Brooke, Jessica, Whitney, Traci, and Kaitlin. 

We ended the evening by making smores, telling mission stories, and singing på norsk. Bare koslig!

No comments:

Post a Comment